Skip to main content

Why Everyone Should be Excited.New 2018 iPad Pro

  Yo guys, Jonathan here, I'm not sure if it's the iPad Pro, the fact that the Peter McKinnon collab is happening. Or the fact that DRose did 'em all dirty and dropped 50 points last night, a new career high.

 I'm a grown man and I'm not ashamed to admit I teared up. It was beautiful. So with that, I am excited, and specifically, that iPad Pro, and if you're a fan of tech, this is why you should be excited as well. So getting a chance to attend the event, I will hands down say this was the most energetic Apple event I have ever seen, like of all time. Tim Cook was straight up like Jim Carrey in Yes, Man after all those Red Bulls excited. (nonsensical bumbling) It was to the point where when Apple was just about to debut the new Mac Mini,



   I was about to scream. And I am never that person, and as excited as I was about the Mac Mini, when Apple dropped that iPad Pro you could kinda feel the collective jaws of that entire room dropping. There are so many Jim Carrey references, but seriously, when Apple dropped that promo, it was insane. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Apple is really freaking good at making product videos and this iPad Pro video might have topped them all. Seeing those lack of bezzles, the thinness, the design, that Apple pencil going and (popping) sticking right on that iPad is all awesome and as cool as all of that is, what is more exciting is what's inside that A12 X-Bionic.

   Apple was up there doing their thing at 35 percent faster this, 90 percent faster that, and then today, some alleged benchmarks hit the dark streets of the interwebs and oh my God, are you kidding me? Allegedly, in Geek Bench 4, the iPad Pro has a single core score of over 5,000, and a multi core score of over 18,000. I got people tweeting me saying holy crap, that is faster than my PC. So I guess that comment of saying, I can build a PC for that price is not gonna hold up that much longer. Slammin' the brakes really quick because I realize LTT and the PC Masterrace is already in the KRP, absolutely 100 percent yes,

  I realize the A12 X-Bionic and the X86 platform are two completely different architectures but it doesn't negate the fact that we should absolutely be excited about the future. So architecture or platform aside, the fact that there is this much power and tech packed inside this iPad Pro is bananas. The A12 X-Bionic is a literal beast, like scarier than the Sandlot even though he turned out to be adorable. That aside though, you have eight cores, four high powered cores paired with four high efficiency cores, and then a seven, count them, seven core GPU. Tim Cook just outbookered Booker T. For real though, Apple is claiming Xbox One as class graphics, which mind you, is big, it's bulky, it's thick with more stees than there are cores in the GP of the iPad Pro.



   You gotta plug it into a wall, you have this big ass fan, and Apple is doing something in this thin that is battery powered? - We playing chess, okay, the whole league is playing checkers, but we out here playing chess. - The pencil and everything that was dumb about it is now gone, like you used to have to charge it and stick it in awkwardly, now it just touches magnetically, it charges wirelessly, so all in all, I'm not sure if there's really anything to complain about with this iPad Pro.

   One thing that did kinda cross my mind though is with the inclusion of USBC and the omission of lightning and the headphone jack is, there are really good lightning wired headphones, but there's not really any good wired USBC headphones. So hopefully one, that changes that, and two, yeah, I realize Apple wants to be wireless, the want us to use AirPods, but I think we definitely need a better over or at least on ear solution, so hopefully with this, that kinda jumpstarts everything. Aside from that though, I've talked about it,

  I'm going to keep talking about it, what a time to be alive as far as tech goes. Not only Apple, but just everything in general. The month of Techtober has clearly ended, but it is not stopping and we are trainrolling right into November, so stay tuned for Ipad Pro coverage, Mac Mini coverage, definitely feel free to subscribe if you have an ear for those full videos, the unboxings, the reviews, the tests, the benchmarks, the insanity, also if you guys missed it, I did a fun Q and A talking about how I do my hair, that I was wrong about something pretty important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make Money Online 11 REAL Methods

Make Money Online  How To Make Money Online

Samsung launches Galaxy Tab S4, a slim, slim smartphone with S Pen

After several rumors for several weeks, Samsung finally launches its flagship tablet, the latest version of the company, that is, the Galaxy Tab S4 is sure enough. The new Galaxy Tab S4 has been developed to support Dex, allowing users to access virtual PCs by connecting the Galaxy Tab S4 to DeX, but with a different point of view from the device. Supported DeX before When connecting the device to DeX, the screen will turn off and display on the screen, but the Galaxy Tab S4 can be displayed on both screens. Galaxy Tab S4 is a Super AMOLED size 10.5 inches, 16:10 resolution, resolution of 2,560 x 1,600 pixels, 4 speakers, AKG tuning and Dolby Atom support. S Pen has been upgraded to a larger handle. Designed to be more comfortable to handle and use. Supports Screen-Off Memo, can be used to manage and translate in the Samsung Note app. Galaxy Tab S4 uses the Snapdragon 835 processor 4GB RAM is the flagship specs of the Android tablet, because most of the tablets of other ...

How To Make Money Online Fast 2018

How to make money online fast in 2018:  we live in exciting times, because there are many ways to make money from home.  Traditional ways of making money online (such as blogging) take a while to see results. Don't get me wrong, I love blogging, and it's one of the best ways to earn money, but it does take several months to get your blog going. So while you're working on your blog, it's a good idea to supplement your income with some additional methods. That's why I've decided to put together this video which shows 3 excellent, legitimate websites that will help you make money online fast.   Website  1: User Testing On this website, you will be paid $10 for every 20-minute test that you complete. You will help companies such as Museums, App Developers, Game Developers, and other respected brands. You will be asked to complete a task. For example, for me it was to find the PDF map of the museum and to find which days it's closed. As you...