Skip to main content

From 100-Year-Old of Life Lessons


I think I've done all that I wanted to do as long as I can be helpful and keep going that's the the main did the main thing my name is says Clifford but call me cliff Crozier and that was born on 6 of September 1915 makes me now 101 I was born in Birkenhead in the twiddle Cheshire apart from the the war and the time I was at college had been out there all my life I've been retired now for 38 years it always pleases me though that they keep robbing the government really with my pension it's just that you keep going it's only a number 101 there's only a number and you you live for the day a spot of whisky occasionally helps although it's not on the National Health I have so many fond memories sometimes sit down in my chair and I sing back and I've tried to sort of reorganize this story about these people that I have got in my mind.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make Money Online 11 REAL Methods

Make Money Online  How To Make Money Online

Samsung launches Galaxy Tab S4, a slim, slim smartphone with S Pen

After several rumors for several weeks, Samsung finally launches its flagship tablet, the latest version of the company, that is, the Galaxy Tab S4 is sure enough. The new Galaxy Tab S4 has been developed to support Dex, allowing users to access virtual PCs by connecting the Galaxy Tab S4 to DeX, but with a different point of view from the device. Supported DeX before When connecting the device to DeX, the screen will turn off and display on the screen, but the Galaxy Tab S4 can be displayed on both screens. Galaxy Tab S4 is a Super AMOLED size 10.5 inches, 16:10 resolution, resolution of 2,560 x 1,600 pixels, 4 speakers, AKG tuning and Dolby Atom support. S Pen has been upgraded to a larger handle. Designed to be more comfortable to handle and use. Supports Screen-Off Memo, can be used to manage and translate in the Samsung Note app. Galaxy Tab S4 uses the Snapdragon 835 processor 4GB RAM is the flagship specs of the Android tablet, because most of the tablets of other ...

How To Make Money Online Fast 2018

How to make money online fast in 2018:  we live in exciting times, because there are many ways to make money from home.  Traditional ways of making money online (such as blogging) take a while to see results. Don't get me wrong, I love blogging, and it's one of the best ways to earn money, but it does take several months to get your blog going. So while you're working on your blog, it's a good idea to supplement your income with some additional methods. That's why I've decided to put together this video which shows 3 excellent, legitimate websites that will help you make money online fast.   Website  1: User Testing On this website, you will be paid $10 for every 20-minute test that you complete. You will help companies such as Museums, App Developers, Game Developers, and other respected brands. You will be asked to complete a task. For example, for me it was to find the PDF map of the museum and to find which days it's closed. As you...