Skip to main content

Jack Ma - How To Become A Billionaire 2018



I never thought that I will be standing

here talking to you like this because
last year our Alibaba had a IPO
it was a great IPO and people fat you
are so smart how could you make acompany like that but before the IPO
a lot of people said Alibaba is aterrible model it was a problem here and

there the founder is terrible yes that's
right I'm a 100% made in China

I learned my English by myself and I
tried to teach myself how to programming

on computer I still don't know why how
it works but that is not important like
all of you here we all have expectation

for the future we all worry about the
future I did I have a rich father not
from you know well-educated I said I
tried three times for university all
filled for the last time I went to the
Teachers College which was considered
the third or four class of my city but I

think that is the best University I've
ever had

better than Harvard and Wharton I apply
for however for ten times all filled
they don't want to see me you know
terrible and I I think that is a normal
life right and I believe that it was so difficult at that time 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make Money Online 11 REAL Methods

Make Money Online  How To Make Money Online

Samsung launches Galaxy Tab S4, a slim, slim smartphone with S Pen

After several rumors for several weeks, Samsung finally launches its flagship tablet, the latest version of the company, that is, the Galaxy Tab S4 is sure enough. The new Galaxy Tab S4 has been developed to support Dex, allowing users to access virtual PCs by connecting the Galaxy Tab S4 to DeX, but with a different point of view from the device. Supported DeX before When connecting the device to DeX, the screen will turn off and display on the screen, but the Galaxy Tab S4 can be displayed on both screens. Galaxy Tab S4 is a Super AMOLED size 10.5 inches, 16:10 resolution, resolution of 2,560 x 1,600 pixels, 4 speakers, AKG tuning and Dolby Atom support. S Pen has been upgraded to a larger handle. Designed to be more comfortable to handle and use. Supports Screen-Off Memo, can be used to manage and translate in the Samsung Note app. Galaxy Tab S4 uses the Snapdragon 835 processor 4GB RAM is the flagship specs of the Android tablet, because most of the tablets of other ...

How To Make Money Online Fast 2018

How to make money online fast in 2018:  we live in exciting times, because there are many ways to make money from home.  Traditional ways of making money online (such as blogging) take a while to see results. Don't get me wrong, I love blogging, and it's one of the best ways to earn money, but it does take several months to get your blog going. So while you're working on your blog, it's a good idea to supplement your income with some additional methods. That's why I've decided to put together this video which shows 3 excellent, legitimate websites that will help you make money online fast.   Website  1: User Testing On this website, you will be paid $10 for every 20-minute test that you complete. You will help companies such as Museums, App Developers, Game Developers, and other respected brands. You will be asked to complete a task. For example, for me it was to find the PDF map of the museum and to find which days it's closed. As you...