Skip to main content

"Pat" is crying 30 years, never met real mother just know "father" is called "brother" forever.

It is the family's first release of the end of the mother's pat-pat - Patpong Tactical middle of the day. Aired on this day (July 14) after her life through the monsoon. So much

Pat's story must be like a fable, or even more fabulous, that is, her true father. The person she called Chet has always secretly been kept for more than 30 years.





And Pat revealed that she had known the truth over the past 10 years, saying, "Actually, parenting is not the real parent. But both of you have the grandfather and grandpa of Pat himself. "

"The father is the real father of the grandmother. That's what I call it.

For reasons of parents who can not be together, Pat had thanked his mother for the past ten days by saying that.

"Mother Pat, I want to tell you that. I do not know if Pat wanted to meet me (cry), but now I do not feel like. I do not want to meet Pat. I do not mean that Pat will be angry (crying) Pat, thank you for choosing Pat to have a chance to open the world. "

"Thank you, Mom, that agreed with you, Daddy would not take off. Thanks to your father for the opportunity to Pat. Pat knew that day was the day he had to make a decision for a woman. Thanks for the pat on the world. If it really is. I do not like it. What would you say first? Will you I do not know, I do not know (cry) because from the Pat's no picture of her mother. "




For the father, she called him Chet. "The point that we know about him. We're just shocked. Do not feel stressed. Just know that this is true, right? He has a new family. We do not have much. He took care of his family, we also take care of his mother throughout the period, he was not in Thailand. We have been back in Thailand for about 8 months, so we know that we have grown up. The focus is sick. The focus is on mother care. "

Pat said that the past has been taken care of her grandmother. People close to each other know this story already. And the reason for this open mind is because "racing" grows every day. I do not want to confuse children. I choose to disclose the peace of my father and myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make Money Online 11 REAL Methods

Make Money Online  How To Make Money Online

Samsung launches Galaxy Tab S4, a slim, slim smartphone with S Pen

After several rumors for several weeks, Samsung finally launches its flagship tablet, the latest version of the company, that is, the Galaxy Tab S4 is sure enough. The new Galaxy Tab S4 has been developed to support Dex, allowing users to access virtual PCs by connecting the Galaxy Tab S4 to DeX, but with a different point of view from the device. Supported DeX before When connecting the device to DeX, the screen will turn off and display on the screen, but the Galaxy Tab S4 can be displayed on both screens. Galaxy Tab S4 is a Super AMOLED size 10.5 inches, 16:10 resolution, resolution of 2,560 x 1,600 pixels, 4 speakers, AKG tuning and Dolby Atom support. S Pen has been upgraded to a larger handle. Designed to be more comfortable to handle and use. Supports Screen-Off Memo, can be used to manage and translate in the Samsung Note app. Galaxy Tab S4 uses the Snapdragon 835 processor 4GB RAM is the flagship specs of the Android tablet, because most of the tablets of other ...

How To Make Money Online Fast 2018

How to make money online fast in 2018:  we live in exciting times, because there are many ways to make money from home.  Traditional ways of making money online (such as blogging) take a while to see results. Don't get me wrong, I love blogging, and it's one of the best ways to earn money, but it does take several months to get your blog going. So while you're working on your blog, it's a good idea to supplement your income with some additional methods. That's why I've decided to put together this video which shows 3 excellent, legitimate websites that will help you make money online fast.   Website  1: User Testing On this website, you will be paid $10 for every 20-minute test that you complete. You will help companies such as Museums, App Developers, Game Developers, and other respected brands. You will be asked to complete a task. For example, for me it was to find the PDF map of the museum and to find which days it's closed. As you...